Thursday, September 13, 2012

Happy Birthday, My Love

September 1st was Cameron's birthday.  I was anxious as the day was approaching.  Wondering if it would be just a regular day or if I would just completely breakdown.  The closer the day came, the more I realized how much harder it was becoming for me.  I was crying the days leading up to the 1st... and the actual first, I didn't do much at all.

I didn't want to be home.  Eric and I went to a bed and breakfast in town just so I didn't have to.  I felt maybe that would get me away... as we walked into our room, look at the bed sheets on our bed! 



Yes, I believe that was Cameron showing me he was with me still.

I have way more things to say that I don't know if I will yet... some things that have happened recently that I am dealing with right now.  I will write about it soon because I feel the need to share with other mom's that have gone through this.  I know reading about others experiences helped me the most... I will soon.

But right now, I just wanted to write a quick post saying that I miss Cameron.... I hope he's watching over us and I love you so much and wish you were here.  Happy birthday, my love! 

I'll be writing more this weekend... I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment